Greg is a partner at Russo, White & Keller, P.C. He joined the Firm in 2000. He currently handles cases in divorce (both uncontested and contested), custody disputes, child support, criminal defense, and personal injury.
Greg was graduated from Florida State University in 1979 with a Bachelor of Science. In 1991, he received his Juris Doctor degree from Cumberland School of Law.
Greg is licensed to practice in all courts in Alabama and in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama. He is a member of the Alabama State Bar and the Birmingham Bar Association.
Greg has been married to the same beautiful woman for 30 years with whom he has two wonderful children. Greg is a member and regular attender of Mountain Top Community Church in Vestavia Hills, Alabama.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Divorce (both Uncontested and Contested)
- Custody Disputes
- Child Support
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- Juris Doctor - 1991
- Florida State University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1979
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Alabama State Bar, Member
- Birmingham Bar Association, Member